|Location:||Regent's University London|
|Job Type:||Full Time Permanent|
Starting salary range: from £28,196 to £29,341 per annum dependent on skills, experience and qualifications
Hours: 35 per week
Contract type: Permanent
Vacancy Reference: RC19/20/REG
Our friendly Academic Registry team are recruiting for a Quality Officer to help carry out the academic auditing function across the University, ensuring that departments are in compliance with institutional regulations, policies and procedures as well as those of external validators and other bodies. Some of the other areas you’ll be involved with are:
• Producing academic audit reports on audit findings
• Auditing assessment boards
• To assist in any institutional audits and accreditation events
• Liaising with External Examiners over induction arrangements
• Organising the External Examiner induction events
• To maintain and update the Quality Office intranet pages and Registry Intranet calendar in terms of validation, auditing, accreditation events and other quality assurance events.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience administrator with demonstrable experience of auditing work and a good knowledge and understanding of working in a Higher Education or Further Education environment. You will have experience of working in a busy, customer contact environment along with great written communication skills, with the ability to draft reports and present audit data.
Regent’s University London is London’s only independent, not-for-profit university, with a highly cosmopolitan community based in Royal Regent’s Park and Marylebone.
We are a small, friendly and supportive University offering great benefits for our staff including:
• 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional discretionary closure days over the Christmas period
• Beautiful campus based in the heart of Regent's Park, a short walk from Baker Street or Great Portland Street stations
• Membership of a group personal pension scheme with a 7% minimum contribution by the University, with up to 10% contribution by the University
• Travel to work loans up to £10,000 covering daily travel costs
• Benenden medical cover - allowing access to medical services where there is delay in receiving NHS treatment
• Employee discount service
• £3 a day allowance to spend in the University’s catering outlets
• Free language classes (free places are subject to availability)
How to apply
Please visit our website www.regents.ac.uk/jobs.aspx to view further details and to apply online. Within your application, please provide a statement stating why you are suitable for the role, making reference to your skills and experience against the Person Specification.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
Closing date: Midnight, Thursday 21 March 2019
Selection Date(s): Wednesday 6 March 2019
Regent’s University London are Equal Opportunities employer.
Please note, we advise applicants to use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox (Version 34 and below) when completing the online application form.
|Salary:||Starting salary range from £28,196 to £29,341 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Recruitment Team|
|Telephone:||0207 487 7339|