Internal Events Co-ordinator
|Location:||Regent's University London|
|Job Type:||Full Time Permanent|
Internal Events Co-ordinator
Conferences & Events
Starting salary range: from £25,781 to £26,828 per annum dependent on skills, experience and qualifications
Hours: 35 per week
Contract type: Permanent
Vacancy Reference: RC19/53/CON
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly organised, customer-focused individual, with experience in events to join our Conferences & Events team.
In this key role you will be responsible for coordinating all internal conferences and events here at Regent’s, where you manage the process from the initial point of contact through to post-event evaluation. You will offer advice and guidance on space availability and suitability, catering options and prices, media services support and registration/security procedures for their events. The role will also involve supporting the Internal Events Manager in the organisation of large scale University conferences and events.
This role offers a great opportunity for someone who is keen to begin or further their career in events. You will need to have strong organisational skills and have the ability to successfully manage multiple events and be a real people person, who is passionate about delivering great customer service.
Regent’s University London is London’s only independent, not-for-profit university, with a highly cosmopolitan community based in royal Regent’s Park and Marylebone. We have just under 4,000 students on campus, representing some 140 different nationalities.
Regent’s offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Business & Management; Fashion & Design; Film, Media & Performance; Liberal Arts & Humanities; Politics & International Relations, and Psychotherapy & Psychology.
We are a small, friendly and supportive University offering great benefits for our staff including:
• 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional discretionary closure days over the Christmas period
• Beautiful campus based in the heart of Regent's Park, a short walk from Baker Street or Great Portland Street stations
• Membership of a group personal pension scheme with a 7% minimum contribution by the University, with up to 10% contribution by the University
• Travel to work loans up to £10,000 covering daily travel costs
• Benenden medical cover - allowing access to medical services where there is delay in receiving NHS treatment
• Employee discount service
• £3 a day allowance to spend in the University’s catering outlets
• Free language classes (free places are subject to availability)
How to apply
Please visit our website https://www.regents.ac.uk/jobs to view further details and to apply online. Within your application, please provide a statement stating why you are suitable for the role, making reference to your skills and experience against the Person Specification.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
Previous candidates need not re-apply
Closing date: Middnight,Sunday 28 April
Selection Date(s): Wednesday, 8 May 2019
Regent’s University London are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please note, we advise applicants to use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox (Version 34 and below) when completing the online application form
|Salary:||Starting Salary Range from £25,781 to £26,828 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Carlo Morini|
|Telephone:||0207 487 7739|